Change trackables list from a C source file to a runtime parsed file
We recently encountered the situation of having the ground station track a single object that is not UAV0. It turns out that this requires recompiling the code. It would be better if it was possible to parse out all the information in the array in this file from some other file. It would be essentially the same, just that we would build the array on startup.
This can be coupled with a menu to select which trackable(s) to attach to on launch.
The added behaviors as I see it:
- BACKEND: Build trackable info array at runtime
- There is currently a NUM_TRACKABLES define that would need to be well-understood
- BACKEND: Add functionality (perhaps already present) for the GUI or CLI to query the configured trackables
- FRONTEND: Query for available trackables
- FRONTEND: Prompt the user to select a trackable
NOTE: I do not know how multiple active trackables are handled in the GUI. If each GUI only controls one trackable, then this should map nicely, if not the user prompt gets slightly more complicated.